PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

NOTD - Matte Love

Hey all! I have not updated this blog for a while.
But...I do have a couple of new things coming up, so stay tuned :)

Last week I did a look with black nail paint - which is my absolute favourite!
I played with CG Matte Magic, but decided to add a twist from the conventional black matte nail.



Products Used :

Sinful Colors - Black on Black
CG Matte Magic
Sally Hansen Diamond Shine (On the tips)



The close up is kind of blurry,
but I hope you can see the use of matte on the entire nail and a clear coat on the tips :)


I did however run into issues with Matte Magic - it chips super fast and easy.
I LOVE this look, but cant get it to stay on my nails for too long :( Any suggestions?


For now though, hope you enjoyed!

1 comment: