PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

NOTD - Golden Stripe

I know I just made a post, but I couldnt wait to share another look with you :)
This took quite a bit of time (and masking tape haha) but it was worth it!
I dont usually wear colours too loud, but this looked kind of cool to me.


Products Used:

Pure Ice Wild Thing

China Glaze 2030

Sinful Colors Black on Black

Konad Image Plate #m36

Sally Hansen Diamond Shine


Those gold strips were probably the hardest thing, but if you line the nails with some masking tape (AFTER the base coat is COMPLETELY DRY)

And then of course, I could not decide what Konad image to use, so I put it just on one nail :)

Hope you enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! You have amazing skills, I wish you worked at the nail shop that I go to :)

    http://www.touchingfaceswithbeautyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nails. how do u keep from getting it on ur skin?? and last i checked, you had just one dog. hope u dont mean ur boo. lol. Love ya :) Tobi
    P.S. update this often cause im following ya :)

    ReplyDelete