PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, June 12, 2010

NOTD - Zebra Dust


I have played with the idea of a blog for a while now, but never really got to it.
I mostly use Specktra, but I think it's time for my own place now.

Its finally summer and beautiful out and I have a lot of time on my hands, so i figured I would share my love for make up with all of you out there! Hope you enjoy!

This is my very first attempt at Konad and its rather easy when you get the hang of it.

I used:
Image Plate 57
Sally Hansen 03 Pure White Tip
Sinful Colors 103 Black on Black
Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Top Coat















I am wearing a very playful look on my toes right now and have recieved a bunch of compliments! I love this look!

Here I used:
China Glaze Custom Kicks
China Glaze Solar Flare
Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Top Coat
Hope you have a lovely day out there, people!
Comments and Questions are always welcome.
Now I am off to go watch the World Cup (USA vs England)
Btw, who are you rooting for?

4 comments:

  1. welcome to the blog world :)...caught your post on specktra! cute nail designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey great Tani,i know ur creativity n seen ur art pcs.before too.
    i liked ur Zebra dust blog wish to catch u with more new colours,all the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun, i love that zebra nail polish!

    ReplyDelete